Wednesday, September 05, 2007

quite a couple of changes lately... was promoted with effect from yesterday... studies assignments with deadlines drawing very near... just had a extremely screwed up hair cut just now after work... and i really hate to say this... but i cant hide it anymore... i am balding.

sad right? i have been trying to hard to keep my pride these while... now after that screwed up hair cut... which made it so obvious... how the fuck am i suppose to go to work for the next 2 mths... i have completely lost every single bit of confidence left in me... i have always been very conscious abt my own appearance all these while... and those who know me shld know... this truth really dealt a very big blow to me.

i m still trying to cope... but meanwhile... i wonder how will the people ard me feel when they see me tml. i can already feel those eyes staring at my head.

suicidal.

why me? why must i be a baldie?

seb at 12:18 AM


Contact me

sebtography@yahoo.com.sg


The Music



Links


I read


Previous Posts



Copyright © 2006-2010 http://sebtography.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.