Thursday, July 26, 2007

the lost and injured lamb

i felt as if i'm already crippled. so much stress from everywhere... my work is in a mess. i can hardly breath. on the other hand is my studies. i've kind of decided on the course i wanted and have registered for it. its the money part that is killing the other side of me now.

how can i ever hang in there for so long... the heart's ever more heavy... much heavier den before. whats right seems so wrong. and whats wrong haven seem to be resolved. i need to find my way to my shepherd... where i know He would be able to keep me safe from danger. and only Him can correct the wrongs.

i wanna break down from everything at all

seb at 10:35 AM


Contact me

sebtography@yahoo.com.sg


The Music



Links


I read


Previous Posts



Copyright © 2006-2010 http://sebtography.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.