Friday, June 15, 2007

stumbled.

yesterday i felt so down after a day's of work. i tot i would definitely need to calm myself down. to chill out. to take a breeze walk by the beach. to go blading. and end my day with a shot of jack daniels.

well, perhaps i was just tired. everything. physically. i didnt know what happened when i was blading. i just stumbled. it was a unexpected fall in a very awkward position. i fell flat down on the road with my whole body facing down. yes flat down. it felt so bad. i hurt my ribs and my ankle... with bruises on my elbow. it hurts. but not as much as the hiccups i faced at work and life lately. oh god. argh...

frustrated... i think i need a psychiatrist.

seb at 9:40 AM


Contact me

sebtography@yahoo.com.sg


The Music



Links


I read


Previous Posts



Copyright © 2006-2010 http://sebtography.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.