Monday, June 11, 2007

hi

hello people... sorry that i've been missing out for so long... i've no idea how many of you is still sticking to this silly place i have here... but nevertheless... i've decided to go on.

its been very much like a roller coaster ride for me recently and definitely been through some kind of emotional rumblings... many thoughts needed to be sorted out... even till now. very much becos of the past that haunts... we're so afraid to move on too fast... den into another wrong step. we're also afraid to move on at time just becos we dun wan to lose some that we have this very instance. a moment of it you made me feel so certain... so sure that you might just be the one... but sometimes... you just left me baffled.

i wanna fall crazily in love. i wanna enjoy how it feels all over again. i wanna find my way back into love. i need someone right to feel this with me. else i'll just back off slowly... so quietly that you wouldnt even realise that i'm gone for good. bits and pieces of now reminds me of the the pain i used to know... overwhelming my senses... that familiar ground which i used to fall on... revisits. wondering if there will ever be a change somewhere... i want it to be different from how it used to be.

other den that... i'm pretty much into blading these days... so if anyone of you wanna join me for blading on friday nights or sundays... please let me know. work is pretty taxing lately too... i'll see if i can find another time to blog again... take care people... to those who're still around. =)

and i love this song

I have been living with a shadow overhead
I have been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I have been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past, I just can not seem to move on

I have been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in case I ever need them again someday
I have been setting aside time
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can not make it through without a way back into love
Oh oh oh

I have been watching but the stars refuse to shine
I have been searching but I just do not see the signs
I know that it is out there
There is got to be something for my soul somewhere

I have been looking for someone to shed some light
Not just somebody just to get me throught the night
I could use some direction
And I am open to your suggestions

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can not make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart again
I guess I am hoping you will be there for me in the end


There are moments when I do not know if it is real
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
I need inspiration
Not just another negotiation

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can not make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart to you
I am hoping you will show me what to do
And if you help me to start again
You know that I will be there for you in the end

seb at 11:27 AM


Contact me

sebtography@yahoo.com.sg


The Music



Links


I read


Previous Posts



Copyright © 2006-2010 http://sebtography.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.