Tuesday, June 19, 2007

marriage

mum brought up to me the issue of marriage this morning before i left home for work. a relative of mine is getting married and his wife to be is already giving my auntie trouble. or should i say... they just cant get along well already. den my mum started coming out with alot of what ifs, so much that i just told her that i wun be marrying. i mean... if marriage is such a chore... why bother right? honestly... i dont care if i marry or not. it doesnt matter that much anymore... both my parents kept quiet la.

have you wonder why people get married despite knowing all that might happen? some say its because of trust. but as you get older... you will begin to wonder if its really trust or simply just cant be bothered. i can anytime let my gf go out with her friends the entire day without me even calling her up. does that mean that i trust her? might not be the case i'm sure. i just cant be bothered. i dont like to care so much for things that i cant control.

take people around me for example. people in their 30s... you cant possibly tell me that have not been through enough to learn lessons i'm sure. whether how well do they pick up those lessons is another thing altogether. both the couple each having their own affair out there... and they jolly well know about it... yet they can still maintain the marriage. i'm sure they are really very "trusting" isnt it?

so you see... marriage is not just about love. those who marry because of love when everything else about them seems to repel, will only end up miserable. which is what i do not want. the only problem with me now is that i've become so rational... that i've lost the simplicity that i've always wanted. its a win some lose some situation i guess.

till den... take care

seb at 10:08 AM


Contact me

sebtography@yahoo.com.sg


The Music



Links


I read


Previous Posts



Copyright © 2006-2010 http://sebtography.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.