Monday, July 23, 2007

back?

its lunch time now and finally i think that now's prolly the best time for me to sneak in a post or 2... really wanna patch up the missing entries for a month or so. it seems like there're alot that happened, so busy, so little time to even do anything, but yet it seems like there're nothing much to even tell you about.

work is extremely crazy because of the new launch of my project. silly request comes in almost all the time... work seems ever more like brain teasers. usually leaving me jaded even its just after lunch. i no longer am able to sit back and enjoy lousy jokes with my colleagues... or even to gossip a lil about people at work. though i would most likely the one to hit the headlines in the office chatzone. some knows why. argh... to think that work is busy enough, now i have to even deal with those small talks about me.

mum was admitted to tan tock seng a week ago for lung infection as well as food poisoning. only gotta discharged lately and am glad that she's much better already. during that week when mum was not around at home... i had to do the laundry, dishes and the floor. and seriously... be glad that you have a mum at home doing stuff like that... definitely not easy at all... trust me.

soon i will even have to think about my studies already. i am really not looking forward to it at all. but i know that no matter how hard i have to toil for my success oneday... He had it all planned for me. when my world is falling in... i know in You i'll be found. what will come... will come.

seb at 12:49 PM


Contact me

sebtography@yahoo.com.sg


The Music



Links


I read


Previous Posts



Copyright © 2006-2010 http://sebtography.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.