Monday, July 02, 2007

busy

hurmm... well prolly i've really been too busy lately to update. but doesnt really make a difference isnt it? everyone's busy... or at least it seems quiet here. nevertheless... work lately is really very screwed. i'm so stressed up about all the load that's piling up on my desk. totally wearied every nite when i'm finally home. left me with no time to breath.

here's 2 more of me (i know i know... all my photos look the same right? becos all in the toilet wad... somemore all no smile no pattern.... but no choice... i'm that boring. haha)
to those who's still passing by... take care.


seb at 10:52 PM


Contact me

sebtography@yahoo.com.sg


The Music



Links


I read


Previous Posts



Copyright © 2006-2010 http://sebtography.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.