Friday, June 29, 2007

war against time.

i've been extremely busy lately... work piled up higher den you think you can imagine. deadlines are as close as just beside you. late nights in the office, with projects on my mind before i go to sleep each night. had some kind of argument with my dad these couple of days... which really wears me out completely. i really dont feel like doing anything at all for now.

and i believe that most of us would have been fighting against time for a long time. but after every single saga, time is and will still be the winner emerged. time had won for centuries. even though technologies have been improving tremendously, constantly seeking for ways to outsmart this myth about age... little did they know... the prizes for either party who wins... is death.

not that i care alot about death. i just dont wanna die ugly. i dont wanna die looking old and haggard. wrinkled skin, broken teeth and botak! i cannot imagine myself one day to be as old as my grandpas (though they're no longer around). argh... the thought of it sends a shiver down my spine.

btw, i'm currently on a few types of supplements.

vitamin E, vitamin B 1 5 6 9 and 12, cod liver oil (which contains omega 3, DHA and vitamin A), centrum multi-vits, zinc, biotin (vitamin B 7)

still finding ways to not age so soon.

take care peeps

seb at 9:40 AM


Contact me

sebtography@yahoo.com.sg


The Music



Links


I read


Previous Posts



Copyright © 2006-2010 http://sebtography.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.