Friday, August 03, 2007

He heard me

remember awhile ago i was talking about how tough it is for me now especially with all my financial burdens? i think He heard me... i was told that i am on the pending list for a grade promotion soon... and will prolly know the result in a month's time... wish me luck!

i know your presence is always felt around me... please get me through this and i really want that promotion badly... at least for now...

not a bad start today... meeting up with the rest of the guys at parkway after work for chuan fei's birthday. hope she brings kyan along! gonna have a meeting with my new VP soon... heard that she isnt an easy woman to work with. =/

anyway... take care folks!

seb at 8:43 AM


Contact me

sebtography@yahoo.com.sg


The Music



Links


I read


Previous Posts



Copyright © 2006-2010 http://sebtography.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.