Thursday, August 02, 2007

update

Hey hi, guess its been rather quiet here too ay? haha. everyone's busy i know... its just only recent that i happen to find more free time to do some personal stuff while i'm in the office.

i would say that there are quite alot of things happening around me... and also to myself. many things just came to me unexpectedly... some for the better... some have left unknown. nothing too bad so far, prolly it cant get any worse from where i started, but i guess He heard me somehow. and i would only pray that it will still advance from here... till when i find it comfortable enough to be displayed online... this should be it for now.

have i mentioned that i have set up a small aquarium in my office not too long ago rearing shrimps? just another method that i've adopted to keep my mind from straying. at least it could be my alternative from work huh? haha.

here're 2 pics of it... not very clear la... but at least u get the idea of it.

this is my basic set up of my tank... its a very small tank... and just in case u are wondering wad is those black spots at the bottom of the tank... they are snails... to clean up my tank.
here's a closer view of my CRS (the name of the shrimps)

anyway... thats all for now... take care peeps.

seb at 5:31 PM


Contact me

sebtography@yahoo.com.sg


The Music



Links


I read


Previous Posts



Copyright © 2006-2010 http://sebtography.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.