Monday, August 06, 2007

new change?

some changes to my life lately... and i believe that they are all for the better.

first thing first, uni of south aus have accepted me and also exempted me from all the units that requires bridging! now i just have to wait to finish my loan application process and hoping that everything will go on just fine for me.

next up is about my promotion thingy right? my boss came up to me after a meeting earlier on telling me that they have recommended me for the promotion ans asked me if i am fine with it. i mean... who would mind being promoted right? haha... so now hopefully its gonna come true soon and i will have to discuss about my pay scheme with the HR people... and hopefully too... that i can get the desired pay i've been yearning for... (damn broke already la).. haha... carry on praying for me!

lastly... i've decided to rescape my tank... i thought that the white sand in the tank made everything look rather dull after awhile... went to buy a bag of black quatz yesterday after my run at bedok reservoir (its been a long time since i ran la... and now i've been running for 2 consecutive days!).... and here is how my tank looks after i'm done.
nice right? haha... and i tell you... the snails are reproducing damn fast lor... horny creatures... haha...

and i m really surprise that some of my friends are still reading this forsaken blog... thank you for dropping by still! take care people! miss u guys!

seb at 4:28 PM


Contact me

sebtography@yahoo.com.sg


The Music



Links


I read


Previous Posts



Copyright © 2006-2010 http://sebtography.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.