Monday, August 27, 2007

been a very busy weekend... headed down to subaru on Saturday morning to get my super overdue second servicing... after that i went to Genconcept to do some decals... den i met up with mike in the afternoon for our last visit to the national stadium. the stadium will be pulled down in December and there marks whatever memories we used to have with that stadium. i really miss the times where me and my family were there for national day... and especially for the Tiger cup... but those we many many years ago. and also my national track and field meet... you can never imagine the kind of feelings that went through my mind at those moments... they were extraordinary.

went to pay my respect to my grandpa on sunday morning, den went to my church's service and after which i met up with weetiong to the fish farm to get the stuff for my fish tank at home. i am rearing cherry chrimps at home too... the lohan finally passed on after 3 long years. it was strong in a sense that it fought many illness... and now finally for a better place. back into God's kingdom.

i spent quite abit on the shrimps stuff at home... hopefully it will be rewarding.

so now's just some picture time... to share with you the last glimpse i have for national stadium... and of course my new car decal.

pretty sun screen decal
when vios meets subaru

seb at 9:19 AM


Contact me

sebtography@yahoo.com.sg


The Music



Links


I read


Previous Posts



Copyright © 2006-2010 http://sebtography.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.