Wednesday, August 15, 2007

updates

hey peeps... actually there is nothing much about myself this far... and finally.. today's pay day. i'm dead broke for a damn long time... and yet soon i will be broke too shortly after pay day. too much commitments around... especially birthdays that are coming up. sometimes these birthdays just leave me breathless.


went shopping with gary earlier for his gifts to his dream girl la... honestly i wouldnt have spent so much so soon... but still... as long as he is happy la... thanks for the treat too! haha... will treat you when my cashflow is not so tied up ya! haha

anyway... here's a pic of claudia me and keith taken on saturday at oosh...
and yea... thats the latest one of me... ( think i m aging as the day passes... losing so much hair =( somemore pple say i look like 28 to 30. damn sad can... sigh )

take care folks

seb at 12:52 AM


Contact me

sebtography@yahoo.com.sg


The Music



Links


I read


Previous Posts



Copyright © 2006-2010 http://sebtography.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.