Monday, August 27, 2007

there are alot of things i dunno what to say or how to say. in every aspect of everything in life... sometimes there are just things that are just unexplainable. only when you are truly in my shoe... prolly you will know whats going on. its many factors that caused me to make a decision like this... it started way before where you thought it came from... where it just made me another fool as it seems that is. that inner struggle i had... you wun know... you will never know.

you can hate me if it makes you better. or even if someday i might prolly end up 10times worse den before. i bear no grudges... and i never will... i still live on with grace. i too, really would wanna find some peace of my own someday.

sorry.

seb at 5:09 PM


Contact me

sebtography@yahoo.com.sg


The Music



Links


I read


Previous Posts



Copyright © 2006-2010 http://sebtography.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.