Thursday, September 06, 2007

i am really depressed. now the more i think that my future's bleak... and i fear whatever's coming to me even 5yrs down the road. it matters so much to me becos i think my life... my career will be at stake... like everything will be just so wrong.

everytime i look at myself into the mirror... the inner me is crying so hard. i never expect to see myself looking like that one day. especially now when every other thing isnt stable or not even solved... and yet i m put up to face new challenges.

i really dunno where else can i draw strength from... sometimes... i just feel like sleeping and never to wake up.

my heart aches for every other reason. its really not what most of you think it is. not that i wanna hide things... i just happen to not know how to express those complications.

God... i pray to you... i need a miracle... my Saviour....

seb at 11:33 AM


Contact me

sebtography@yahoo.com.sg


The Music



Links


I read


Previous Posts



Copyright © 2006-2010 http://sebtography.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.